Everyday skin health management techniques
Regardless of the type of skin, it should be cared for daily, in order to maintain its freshness and vitality, and despite the availability of many products that may confuse a woman to choose the best one among them, there are basic habits to follow. followed by daily skincare, and we will learn about the most important steps of daily skincare.
Daily skin care methods
Among the most important ways to take care of the skin daily, we mention the following:
- The skin must be cleaned twice a day, using the most appropriate product for the type of skin. In addition to the fact that daily cleaning maintains the health of the skin, it protects it from skin problems, and cleaning combats the defects that appear on the face, and sensitive skin must be taken into account when choosing the appropriate lotion for it; A gentle product should be used on the skin, as well as those who suffer from acne.
- Facial hair removal, and this ensures the cleanliness of the face in addition to its beautiful appearance, and many means can be used for this purpose, and perhaps the most common is the use of wax for facial hair removal.
- Keep the skin moisturized, especially if it is of a dry type, by using a gentle moisturizer to keep the skin smooth and bright.
- Paying attention to sensitive areas of the face, such as the eye contour, and the lips, as these areas need special care.
- Remove make-up using a special product that maintains the skin’s natural balance.
- Exfoliating the skin once or twice a week, which is indispensable for skin care, and you must choose a product that maintains the natural pH of the skin, as it is ideal for softening the skin.
- Use a sunscreen on a daily basis, even if the weather is cold, as the sun’s rays damage the skin, whatever its temperature, and increase the appearance of wrinkles.
- Drink at least eight glasses of water daily.
- Eating vegetables that raise the hormone estrogen, as it is important to maintain the suppleness of the skin, and broccoli is one of the most important foods that contain estrogen, and it also contains antioxidants along with vitamins A and C.
- Avoid eating large amounts of sugars; Because of its damage to skin health, as it increases the signs of aging by releasing free radicals, in addition to increasing exposure to skin infections that destroy skin cells and skin.
- Eat foods that contain omega-3, as it is one of the most important essential fatty acids for the health of the body and skin as well, and it is available in salmon, tuna, walnuts, nuts, and seeds.
- Not to tamper with acne, and it is better not to touch the face in case of pimples or any problems, as there are oils on the hands that will block the pores in the face.
- Moisturizing the lips constantly, and one of the simplest ways to do this is to use a moisturizer of water and sugar, where a solution of water and sugar is prepared, and then rub the lips with them, and this method removes the dead cells and renews the dead lips cells and protects them from cracking.
- Reduce the intake of hot and salty foods as well as sour, in addition to fried foods, and replace them with rice, oats and apples, and this is to preserve the skin.
- Regular exercise, such as running, and yoga, which enhance the blood circulation in the body, and the sport cleanses the body of toxins through the secretion of sweat after the effort that takes place during its exercise, and it is better to use a toner before exercising, and exfoliate the skin after, and then Moisturize the skin with shea butter or olive oil.
- Sleep for at least eight hours every night, as lack of sleep makes the skin look tired and unbeautiful, and a honey mask can be applied two to three times a day to restore freshness to tired skin, and you should not forget to clean the skin before going to bed.
- Consult a doctor when there are any obvious changes to the skin and skin, and this is to prevent skin cancer, and for this, examination and follow-up must be done every three months.
Homemade skincare masks
In addition to the above, any of the following masks can be used and incorporated into a daily care plan to maintain bright and healthy skin, and these masks include:
- Banana mask
- Bananas can be used as a natural mask to soften and smooth the skin, by rubbing the banana in the middle and spreading it on the face and neck, leaving it for 10 to 20 minutes, then washing the face with cold water.
- Apple cider vinegar
- You can make a solution consisting of a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in two cups of water, and apply it after washing the face, and this lotion works to strengthen and cleanse the skin.
- milk mask
- The mask can be prepared by mixing the fourth cup of milk with enough water, making a paste and applying it on the face, then leaving the mixture to dry, then washing the face with warm water.
- Cucumber and lemon juice mask
The option provides the desired gloss on the skin and helps treat burns caused by sun exposure. This mask is suitable for oily skin and can be repaired as follows:
A tablespoon of cucumber juice.
A teaspoon of lemon juice.
A teaspoon of turmeric.
A teaspoon of glycerin “when the skin is dry.”
- How to prepare
- Mix all the ingredients together and then use a cotton ball to distribute the mask on the face, and it can be placed on the area around the eyes. Leave the mask for a quarter of an hour, and then wash the face with cold water. This mask is used daily for a week to get shiny skin, and glycerin is not added if the skin is oily.