After getting rid of excess weight, many suffer from sagging skin, especially in the event of not exercising during the weight loss journey, and from here we discover together the following reasons for sagging skin after losing excess weight, and how to get rid of it..Let’s start with the causes of injury.
Causes of sagging skin after losing weight
One of the main causes of sagging skin is a person losing a large percentage of weight, and sagging usually appears on the face, abdomen, and thighs, but there are other reasons for sagging skin, perhaps the most important of which are the following:
- getting old.
- hormonal differences.
- Excessive smoking.
- Weight loss as a result of an unbalanced diet.
The fact is that the aforementioned reasons are usually accompanied by a loss of excess weight, and in the following we learn more about the time of the appearance of sagging skin with the diet.
When does flabby diet appear
As for when sagging begins to appear, it is usually a next step in losing weight. As soon as you lose a good number of kilograms and reach the ideal or desired weight, the problem of sagging skin appears. As a result of gaining weight and then losing weight, gaining weight leads to stretching of the skin, and the skin remains in a state of stretching even after losing weight, but the body usually returns to normal, but how can the body be tightened after some diet? We will get acquainted with the simple points in the following
How to tighten the body after dieting
- Protection from harmful sunlight.
- Take a cold shower to stimulate blood circulation.
- Exercise that builds muscles, such as resistance exercises.
- Follow a healthy and balanced diet.
- Adopt a suitable diet for a healthy body.
- Drink 2:3 liters of water per day.
- With eating foods rich in water such as: cucumber, watermelon, and lettuce.
- In addition to eating foods rich in protein and collagen.
- Such as: nuts, dairy, legumes, fish, and leafy vegetables.
- Eat foods rich in antioxidants and vitamin C.
- Such as: red fruits such as apples and oranges.